Monday 7 October 2013

Hello, World!

This is my pilot post, so here I want to say 'hello' to my friends poscrossers and everybody who reads this! =)
First of all I would like to thank for help to my boyfriend Nikita. I'm afraid that this blog couldn't exist without him. Thank you honey! =)

Ok, my name is Polly and I'm a postcrosser for over than two years. All the time when my mailbox was happy I was happy too and now I want to share this happiness with you! =) 

And the topic of this post is 'Positive postcards': postcards, wich make me smile. Here they are:

1. Meet Papa Potato from USA! (US-1438346

This cool guy was one of the first cards I've got and my first from States. Hope they didn't make him fries! 

2. Smiling sun from The Netherlands (NL-937636)


Smile to this little sun in return! =)

3. 3D postcard from The NL (NL-1104386)



Moving photo from Hogwarts? 

4. Many, many ladybugs from NL again (NL-1172298)




Try to find that one in sunglasses! =)

5. Fiends from Germany (DE-2219174)




Oh, aren't they cuuuuuuute? =)

6. Subway from Belarus (BY-846691)




'Smile more often' - the inscription sad. 

So, that's all, and I want to wish you to smile more often and send positive poscards to make someone smile too! =)

Thank you for reading and best reguards!



No comments:

Post a Comment